Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In Heavy Pod-tation

No, you didn't ask, but here it is anyway: the Top 25 Most Played Tunes On My iPod. Some of the rankings are skewed by my kids getting ahold of ol' Jolly Flo, but most definitely, tha boyz have inherited the good taste of Dear Old, Old Dad. And, the added plus is apparently the voluminous Eminem listening that's been happening is still not voluminous enough to crack the Top 25, so I'm not yet officially a Bad Influence On My Kids.

By the way, that #25 song is me! Not yet available in your local stores, though (and probably never will be). It may get posted here one day...

So, there!

What's on yo' 'pod?
Elliot, 8:39 AM

4 Back at me:

supposedly there is a way to incorporate what I listen to on servo and get it added to our audioscrobbler list...

but OH is still not quite got that sorted... :)))

hmmmm... top ten? I'll think about it...

nice tunes... :)))
Blogger ipodmomma, at 10:55 PM  
Can you believe I don't have a Pod? I have "audio everything else" though, and there seems to be a sound system of some kind in every room, vehicle, space... so I really don't feel the need. HOWEVER, going down your list I see some faves... Housemartins caught my eye. Back in the 80's two of my faves were "We're not deep" and "Caravan of Love"

Rock on, friend!
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 7:35 AM  
Damn but I loves me some Gorillaz! And extra points for Nirvana!

My mp3 player is full of entire cds. I haven't taken the time to hunt and peck, so this is what I have as of today:

1) Cake, cd Comfort Eagle
2) A local band you wouldn't know and would give me away, but I can send you funk-i-fied trax.
3) Mike Doughty, cd Haughty Melodic
4) Mike Doughty, 2-cd set Skittish/Rockity Roll
5) Primus, cd Frizzle Fry
6) Soul Coughing, cd Irresistable Bliss
7) Violent Femmes, self-titled cd
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 9:34 AM  
iPod: Oh yeah, I'm a member of that audioscrobbler thing. I need to read up on how to work it, though.

TG: No Pod? Well, you get a pass because, as you said, you're surrounded by music anyway, which is the Pod Way, so you're an honorary member of the club. And, yeah, the whole "People Who Grinned..." Housemartins album is one of my all-time faves.

Mona: Nice list. There was this Primus-like band called Picnic that I have a CD of and it's some pretty bone-twisting jammed out stuff. Seek it out. And, yes, funk-i-fy me.
Blogger Elliot, at 3:38 PM  

Say sump-tun