Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Other House

I've been away at Louie's trying to tell a story. You're welcome to set here for a while and go through my fridge, but the party's at the other place, so go on by there too.

See you soon. And, always remember, don't eat anything off the floor, no matter how good it looks.
Elliot, 4:06 PM

4 Back at me:

At least at this party I'm not tempted to tear off my shirt and dance naked on the coffee table...but I AM yelling "woo-hoo!" at the top of me lungs!
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 10:27 AM  
I did have to chastise J today, for eating a Cheerio that she had dropped on the floor...

sheesh!!!

thanks for the heads up on Louie, btw... :)))
Blogger ipodmomma, at 11:33 AM  
also btw, what happened to the pint glasses? do you change pics every month?
Blogger ipodmomma, at 11:34 AM  
Mona: Every party needs a "woo-hoo"-er too! Thanks for coming by.

iPod: And, REALLY, the mother in England line was not inspired by you, at least not consciously. And, yes, I change the pics. I'll be back to more drink-oriented pics soon...
Blogger Elliot, at 11:39 AM  

Say sump-tun