Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Poetry Word and Blabbing Too

Hey. Okay, here's the word we are all going to create about this week. Ready? It's...

CAVE

Do a special cave-inspired post on Friday and let's all see what we all come up with. Good luck.

Yeah. And, for the adventurous, curious, or "loving to hear a guy flounder all over himself" types out there, I include today also an audio post. Do with it what you will.

See you later. And, for those who do hear the post, let me add that I can't sing either, in case you couldn't figure that out! And, yes, I know I got the lyrics wrong to that song. This was an edit-free post, so, that's what happens. Plus, it's freaking one AM here in the Great Northwest. I can't be editing stuff at this hour--I'll probably just make it worse! Then you'll be sorry!


Elliot, 1:16 AM

2 Back at me:

For the record, I love audio blogs. I've never done one, but I love when others do. Whaddya mean you can't play guitar? YES YA CAN! (The Comas sound a bit like the group XTC to me, whom I love.)

Perhaps we should change it...instead of 'Group Masturbation Blogging', it could be 'Circle Jerk Blogging'. I dunno if that's any better wording or just 'different'.

I got a couple ideas already on The Word, one of which came from comments on your blog post the other day. (hint hint)
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 10:24 AM  
I love the word. And the audio post was stupendous. That's some pretty fancy stuff, there, kid.
Blogger Megan Stuke, at 5:46 PM  

Say sump-tun