Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

this is an audio post - click to play
Elliot, 10:53 AM

5 Back at me:

Hey. How's it goin'?

Did they mention in that film that Doug Fieger is the brother of Jeffrey Fieger, the Detroit lawyer who represented Dr. Jack Kevorkian, and now is trying to be some polical guy? Yeah.

We don't have banana slugs in Michigan. I don't think there's any creature native to this state that will give you a numb tongue if licked. (And I am REEEEALLY holding back my comment on 'licking' and 'numb' that would obviously be one of my snarky sexy comments.)
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 11:54 AM  
Mona: That's a tasty bit! The Fieger thing, I mean, not the thing that was the subject of your witheld comment on licking.

Or, maybe that's a tasty bit too. I guess you gotta talk!
Blogger Elliot, at 1:40 PM  
Dang! It won't play on this loaner computer I have at work. (Mine crashed today. Hardware. Ick.)

Will try from home...

No doubt it is a brilliant post! Any chance of a transcript?
Blogger Sarah Elaine, at 5:51 PM  
I can't get it either! transcript please!!!
Blogger ipodmomma, at 10:15 PM  
Sarah and iPod: It must be a quicktime thang. I rerouted the file to another host so it should play now...not that it is exactly all that great. But, it is free!
Blogger Elliot, at 11:40 PM  

Say sump-tun