Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Shaking It Off

Some days, the minor league feelings I deal with fall all over me, and some days, I could take it like a man and stand up straight as you please and walk into nothingness.

The world looks like this most of the time: a bad boy, a bad bad use of my time, a good dog, a rainy Sunday, a slippery slope, a super duper Dagwood Bumstead sub sandwich, and, on a few occasions, a tidal wave. But, that is just philosophy talking. Philosophy talks a whole hell of a lot and has nothing to say. It's all just a ramble and a proclamation that is meant to just serve yourself, or at least make yourself look good amongst ramblers and proclaimers.

I am the waterway, the place of least resistance. Ride my waves, or cut right through them, doesn't matter to me at all. No, not at all. But, seemingly, from above, I look calm, but all that talk about still waters running deep and tumultuous under the gentle ripples is not so true. I don't run any deeper than quiet love, on average. Nope, no deeper than that.
Elliot, 2:36 AM

3 Back at me:

I'll take the rainy Sunday and the super sub sandwich, hold the angst, heavy on the lowbrow comedy.
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 7:52 PM  
so, how's things going?
Blogger ipodmomma, at 1:33 PM  
Mona: Make it two, with a shot of vodka.

Ipod: Oh, I'm alright. That was my journal talking. Journals get whiny sometimes!
Blogger Elliot, at 10:15 AM  

Say sump-tun