Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Monday, July 31, 2006

yeah, right

So, I go on vacation with the idea that I'll be able to post daily, but, yeah right. I was in a place where the internet is an afterthought, and this old geek learned that SOME PEOPLE go on vacation just so that they can avoid being connected with the outside world. Therefore, a lot of beach establishments don't give a whooping poop about the interweb, therefore, access is limited. If you are a geek like me, that makes you rip your pocket protector from your shirt and wave it in anger at the nearest smiling resort host. Doing that doesn't help you get internet access, by the way.

Anyhow, I return, ready to contribute daily, and I apologize to those who came by and found cobwebs here. I've got my broom out now.

Meanwhile, speaking of internet access, you've gotta see this hilarious little explanation of the net, courtesy of The Daily Show.

See you on the tubes!
Elliot, 9:35 AM

2 Back at me:

Not being able to find me no internets access was my vacation experience, too.
Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman, at 11:33 AM  
I missed you! It was lonely on the internets while you was away....
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 6:02 AM  

Say sump-tun