Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Confessions of a Serial Eavesdropper, Part 8.

Things I heard this weekend while not minding my own business:

Elliot, 9:38 AM

4 Back at me:

That girl who doesn't like guys who write poetry sounds like me. (Present company excluded of course... I'm sure YOUR poetry is wonderful ;-)

As for the Italian drinker, that one made me howl!
Blogger Sarah Elaine, at 12:00 PM  
That's one pissed off person... keying and peeing!

Robin's priceless.
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 1:51 PM  
Jet airplane talk makes me all gooshy and ooshy inside.... Mmmm....

(No lie...it's one of my weirder quirks.)
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 6:08 AM  
Sarah: Though I do write poetry, I've never been guilty of subjecting any girlfriends (and now, my wife) to daily doses of it. I think I may have been more guilty of "mix-taping" them to exhaustion!

TG: By the way, she really did it too. This happened at 3am and she was on her cell phone across the street. She had wandered up to her ex-boyfriend's house and was pissed off and decided to do the deed. We called 911 on her, but she got away. Ah, life in the big city...

Mona: You sure that jet airplane talk doesn't just remind you of Tom Cruise in Top Gun? ADMIT IT! :)

By the way, I checked that guy's facts on the SR71--he was way wrong about the speed--it actually tops out at Mach 3. No plane really goes Mach 7--at least nothing UNclassified (well, maybe Mel Gibson's career is plunging at about Mach 7 now...)
Blogger Elliot, at 10:19 AM  

Say sump-tun