Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And I Quote, Part 7

Things I actually said as an adult that I'd never have thought I'd ever say until I said them:

"You don't even care about my diarrhea, do you?"

To an American woman: "When you read that British newspaper, do you read it in a British accent?"

"Yeah, I love you. What time is it?"

"I must have fallen asleep next to the toilet."

"Do you mind if I do some Spanish on you?"

"Ear wax doesn't taste very good."

Elliot, 1:15 AM

9 Back at me:

you are a very funny, if not easily distractable, individual....
Blogger ipodmomma, at 7:46 AM  
I mean easily distractable. sorry, I was distracted....
Blogger ipodmomma, at 10:20 AM  
I'll take your word about the ear wax.
Blogger JBlue, at 7:46 PM  
Is "do Spanish on you" a new bedroom position, or...?
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 4:45 AM  
Here I stand beside myself.

Just what does that mean?
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 10:18 AM  
"Do you mind if I do some Spanish on you?"

...reminds me of that scene in the Princess Bride:

"...can I give you my word as a Spaniard?"

"...nope. No good. I've known too many Spaniards."
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 10:22 AM  
"I must have fallen asleep next to the toilet."

Man, I hate it when that happens.
Blogger Jenn, at 1:50 PM  
My question is, did you say these all in the same context or different contexts?
Blogger Sarah Elaine, at 9:52 PM  
I hate when people don't care about my bodily functions, and I hate when I fall asleep next to the toilet.

And WHY DOES earwax taste so bad?
Blogger Megan Stuke, at 5:21 PM  

Say sump-tun