Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Famous Turkey Quotes, Part 2

"Okay, no more for me. I am absolutely stuffed."


"New Year's Eve? What's that?"


"Look, all we say is 'gobble gobble.' So really, they're just following orders."


"Remember, son, in America, any turkey can grow up to be eaten by the President."


"You don't think they admire us more than you? Then how come there's no whiskey called Wild CHICKEN?"


"Don't make me go Thanksgivin' on yo' ass."


"Now there's a brave turkey. He's really got giblets."



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Elliot, 10:21 PM

6 Back at me:

You have a dark side. I love your somewhat sick sense of humor.
Blogger Lynnea, at 9:33 AM  
You funny!
Blogger meno, at 7:05 PM  
I thought turkey quotes went something like this:

Goble-goble-goble-goble Goble-goble-goble-goble

Happy Black Friday! Thanks for the laugh!
Blogger Jenn, at 11:14 PM  
"Don't make me go Thanksgivin' on yo ass..." I'm gonna use that line on my kids, if'n ya don't mind....
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 9:11 AM  
'"Look, all we say is 'gobble gobble.' So really, they're just following orders."'

Hee hee... thanks, that was fun!
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 8:34 PM  
I was groaning until the last two. Then things just got funky.

Love your way of looking at the world.
Blogger Sarah Elaine, at 10:45 PM  

Say sump-tun