Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm So Not Blogging

Tha Holidaze. The Turkey Daze. I get slow like gravy on these days. Slower than usual. So slow, a friend of mine once said, that you're going backwards. My phaser is set on stun, and it just went off in my pocket. That dream of sticky floors is how my days go. Turtles zoom past me, grinning. If I can catch a ride on a slug, I'll make it home faster than if I take the bus. Slow motion is blurry. I think I had a thought a couple of days ago, but now I'm beginning to believe it was just a billboard I read. It took me twenty minutes to finish reading the STOP sign.

The world is flying around me like the sparks from a welding torch, and I'm just sitting here licking on a lollipop. A real big lollipop. About the size of my van. I'm going to finish it though. Sometime around Jan. 2nd.

So, let's cruise in the lollipop, children.
Elliot, 1:27 AM

4 Back at me:

Levitating in slow motion. Makes me dream of tip toeing on clouds and falling like a snowflake bumbly tumbly to a soft snowdrift landing.
Blogger Lynnea, at 5:21 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 10:14 AM  
My days are going too fast, and here I sit in a gray cube of 'to-dos' and bubbles of 'should', waiting til I can blow this proverbial pop-stand and be barefoot in my kitchen, cutting celery and chopping pecans and maybe opening that bottle of wine I was saving for Thanksgiving dinner, with Steely Dan on the stereo, or maybe Leon Redbone, dreaming of Daniel Craig, rubbing my legs together in that slow sensual way that makes me feel like I'm All-Powerful Goddess Woman.

I had a point, but I forget what it was now.

Happy Thanksgiving, Jeremiah!
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 10:16 AM  
very interesting....indeed.....save the splits on your tongue.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 PM  

Say sump-tun