Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Present and Accounted For

Hey. I'm just posting to let you know I haven't been blown away, at least not by a wind, and I haven't gone into hiding, at least not from my blog. It's just been, as Mona said, I've been hit by the busy stick, and not one being propelled by hurricane-force breezes. I got a voice recorder for Christmas, which is a dangerous toy. Plus, I'm setting up a wiki to post my novel and make it easier to read, and I'm so incredibly leading a big project at the Big Giant Software Giant, and I'm messing with music again, and generally being Uber Dad, so that's the update. I'll visit you all and many others in the days to come...

All is well, and I hope you all had a holiday and that no one flipped the turkey off the table because Uncle Redd "said something."
Elliot, 8:51 AM

5 Back at me:

Sounds like you are doing all the important things that need doing.
Happy New Year sir!
Blogger meno, at 11:01 AM  
glad to know all is well and fine... happy Christmas and merry new year to you and yours...
Blogger ipodmomma, at 12:57 PM  
great to see you writting again!!!!
Happy New Year!!
Blogger Andrea, at 12:24 PM  
woohoo. so no having a Christmas dinner like mine?

Busy is good.
Wind bad.
Tree falling on my van is good.
Too bad it didn't happen.
The End.
Blogger Jenn, at 3:56 PM  
Meno: Another important thing is eating like I have 8 stomachs, and two new ones on order...

ipod: Welcome back. Same greetings to you. I took off the "on holiday" label from your link, and I'm NOT putting it back on!

Oozie: Mmm. Crunchy turkey.

Andrea: Thanks! You figured me out then! I enjoyed reading you back then and I'll start enjoying it again!

Emmas: I have the sort of luck where if a tree did fall on my van, the tree would bounce off and land on my FAVORITE car...
Blogger Elliot, at 9:23 AM  

Say sump-tun