Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Message from the Fog

It's unduly obscene that I'm not coming to the blog meetings lately. Do you need some insight into how my life is going right now? Consider this classic paradox:

"This sentence is not true."

If this sentence was true, then it is not true. However, if this sentence is not true, then, actually, it IS true.

That's how my life, mind, and general being is being assaulted at this moment--with amazingly confusing paradoxes! Where are my pills!?
Elliot, 4:20 PM

4 Back at me:

well yes, you have been greatly missed. or missed greatly. where are my pills? :)))

Parcells out.... hmmmm.... what will Mr Jones do now?

hope you are feeling better, btw...
Blogger ipodmomma, at 11:30 PM  
I was gonna email you today and kick your behind for missing the meetings and free donuts, but you beat me to it.

Do you have enough pills to share?
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 5:12 AM  
At the last meeting we voted that if you didn't post within a set amount of time, you would be removed from the club. Lucky you! We never would have done it though - I mean really, what would the blog meetings be without at least the occasional Jeremiah-ness?
Blogger Lynnea, at 7:58 AM  
Ipod: You know, now that I'm over the shock, I never really liked Parcells. His history was all I really cared about. I have a feeling the players feel the same. Also, now, that opens up a chance for me to finally coach the Cowboys!

Mona: Sure, I'll share! The first few are free...

Maggie: Yeah, someone let on that there was some grumbling underfoot, so I came from under the couch and blogged. It's actually nice out here.

Badzie: You took the GREEN ones. I hope you didn't take any. And, if you did, don't worry, you should be able to sleep by next Tuesday.
Blogger Elliot, at 8:33 AM  

Say sump-tun