Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

(Creak!)

(Tip toe-ing noise. Tip-toeing noise.)

Elliot, 11:45 PM

9 Back at me:

(I know what you mean about the whole pseudonym thing. When I'm wearing this jersey, I transmogrify to an alter ego named Deuce. Deuce X. Machinus. Shhh. Don't touch that. You don't know where it's been.)
Blogger Foo, at 5:34 AM  
that is the cutest picture...

but now I gotta wash my hands...
Blogger ipodmomma, at 9:28 AM  
Aw great...now I'm imagining you in a bustier and fishnets, with a lovely coral nail polish....

You tease....
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 9:46 AM  
I thought i heard something creeping around.
Blogger meno, at 4:17 PM  
You can't fool me, that was a real post - I saw Jeremiah words in it like: "the shadows smell funny" and "tattered intentions and wispy grandeur"...mmhm.
Blogger Lynnea, at 10:57 AM  
Awesome blog! I like this post's style, and I love your sidebar. Just saying.
Blogger Lia, at 2:31 PM  
Your writing is amazingly... well, give me a minute...
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 8:55 PM  
HE'S ALLIIIIIVE!!
Blogger Jenn, at 9:03 AM  
Foo: Boy, you give a new meaning to "putting on my gear". And your alter ego reminded me of one of my high school alter egos, the one I used whenever I got in trouble on the bus and the driver asked me my name--"Slam Duncan".

Ipod: It's what all the hip mice are wearing.

Mona: Oh, come on. Coral nail polish?

Meno: Squeeek!

Maggie: Ooops.

Lia: Hey, new name! Welcome. And, thanks. Let me go like your blog now!

TG: ...I'm waiting....

Emma: (Spoken in the voice of a movie trailer announcer: "And, this time, he wants REVENGE! Mr. T, is Jeremiah, in 'Born To Die To Come Back Alive'")
Blogger Elliot, at 8:40 AM  

Say sump-tun