Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

American Blogger

Randy:

Dawg, look, check it out. You are having a hard time. I can dig it, but, dawg, I mean. Look, dawg, you at the beginning of your blogging, I was, I mean, you were a little pitchy, but you got the groove dawg. Check it. You got this, I don't know, this thing dawg and you need to just let it go, see what I'm saying. Let. It. Go. Dawg. You alright. But, you know, you gotta be what you gotta be and, dawg, I mean, you ARE all that! That's right, dawg. So, yeah. Peace. Keep it up.

Paula:

Jeremiah, you are the most, I mean, look at you. You know yourself, you get up there, you shine, you, you, you, shine, and that's you, Jeremiah. You are you. There is no you like you, and if there was, that would mean that there was more you. You do your thing, and it's yours, and I love you. I love you. You stand up there making me love you, and you know what, you? It works. I am, I am, you are, this, I mean, everything. It's everything. It's all everything. It's all you, Jeremiah. You are YOU! And, that sweater. LOVE IT!


Simon:

Dreadful. You post with the frequency that a rat takes a bath. Your posts are some sort of sporatic cast outs that could more likely be called farts than posts. Sorry for having an opinion! But, really, you just need to practice. Write the check, or get out of the line. This is a blog. So, don't "be a log". "Blog!" Frankly, I think you're in the wrong business. You ever tried garbage collecting?

Ryan:

Wooh, Simon. Now that's some constructive criticism. Jeremiah, you get free advice from a master. I wish I could get Simon to give me such wonderful advice on my career.

Simon:

Oh yeah. Well, here you go. Put on a dress and hit the diva circuit. Be who you are.

Ryan:

Woo! You'd like that wouldn't you? Okay, Jeremiah, how do you feel right now?

Jeremiah:

(Whoops, Jeremiah is gone. He's on the freeway now, headed for his job, stuck in traffic, chewing on his dashboard, leaving handprints in his steering wheel, and wondering if maybe he should wait until lunch for his martini, or just go ahead and have one with his breakfast.)
Elliot, 8:26 AM

2 Back at me:

do I have to watch that show upon my return? is it like a requirement or something?
Blogger ipodmomma, at 1:54 PM  
Rumors of your death are greatly exaggerated. That's good.
But, i'm confused.
Blogger meno, at 3:32 PM  

Say sump-tun