Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Woid: Melt

The Friday word is "melt" and my mission is to stop the world and melt with it. Here is my contribution:

How to Melt
Elliot, 12:10 AM

6 Back at me:

I love the point that we are all potential sunny days! What a grand way to view ourselves.
Blogger Lynnea, at 6:25 AM  
Dude. I sat on Rosa Parks' bus. At least that's what they said at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI. It may have been a replica, but I can tell you this...my legs shook so when I exited that I nearly tumbled down the steps. Melt, indeed.

Have I told you lately that I love when you post? 's like visual crack, m'dear.

And hand me a beer, it's too hot.
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 6:44 AM  
I just stopped by to tell you that you are so fucking cool!

I am glad you are talkin' again.
Blogger meno, at 3:13 PM  
Great advice there, Jeremiah! I'm going to skip the Denise Richards experiences but will make up for it with an extra dose of Billie Holiday. ;-)
Blogger Gwynne, at 5:37 PM  
I just think of a certain fireman, and I melt....occasionally I melt when the flames of hell are felt licking at my heels after I spout off some bad word or something
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 PM  
bee-u-tiful entry
Blogger pei wei, at 9:31 AM  

Say sump-tun