Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Plop!

Hey.

Just got back, well, on Monday, from an extended Northwest Canadian getaway on the famous "Sunshine Coast" so-named, I think, because the shade of grey there is much lighter than the shade of gray a couple of hundred miles south of there down where I live.

Once I summit "email mountain" (you office folks know what I am referring to), I'll slap up a short photo and music (!) review of my trip.

Sorry for the absence. We were in a place with unreliable access to the things that make us modern and sick with convenience, like the webanet and the ability to talk on a cell phone without sounding like a bad edit.

Labels:

Elliot, 8:44 AM

8 Back at me:

Welcome back to the webanet!
Blogger Lynnea, at 12:47 PM  
Welcome back, does absence make the heart grow fonder when it comes to such conveniences?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  
the webanets missed you.
Blogger meno, at 4:15 PM  
I missed you, man! And I'm already jealous of your trip, but please...details!
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 8:01 PM  
Don't knock bad cell reception. It's rumored Snoop Dog did his first great word via cell phone 'edits'.

Now, would I make that up?

Welcome back...
Blogger Jenn, at 1:11 AM  
I meant Snoop Dog did his first great WORK...yo yo fo shizzle ma dizzle, word.

I am so white.

~Emma
Formerly Known As Wonder Bread
Blogger Jenn, at 9:17 AM  
glad you're back... looking forward to tales... and not the furry kind...
Blogger ipodmomma, at 5:34 PM  
Maggie: Glad to be back on the line. Thanks for saving my seat!

Misty: I wonder how I lived, learned, loved, or laughed wif out my widdle web. (Yuck!)

Meno: Garsh...

Mona: Hey, hey, hey! Details coming when I remember them correctly!

Emma: Actually, "word" fits too, as in "Word up! This is a Snoop Dog joint!" Okay, I'm reaching, but still, I'd give you an honorary Sistahood degree, myself. I'm just sayin...

Ipod: Speaking of travels, I need to get up to date on your'n.
Blogger Elliot, at 8:27 AM  

Say sump-tun