Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Keep Your Nose Clean

My soul-buddies over at Married to the Sea (on my blogroll) give me dark, vulgar humor on a regular basis, but, my laugh-of-the-month belongs not to their usual trick of inappropriate captions to innocent drawings, but to their newfound flurry of insane videos.

If you've ever wondered what you should do with those dirty nostrils of yours, or just always wanted to see someone take action with their own nose, then you've got to see this.

All I can say is, please, married's, stay away from enemas. Let the Jackass folks take over from there. They're professionals.
Elliot, 12:35 AM

6 Back at me:

I knew it was gonna take a bad turn when he reached for the coffee. And then the...urgh...that last liquid has GOTTA hurt, man!

But I wonder...are his nasal passages squeaky clean now?
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 6:28 AM  
I'm not going to look and you can't make me.
Blogger meno, at 1:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger Jenn, at 4:49 PM  
ad to stop at the wine....

Would that make him a winose?

(I couldn't help it)
Blogger Jenn, at 4:51 PM  
I can't spell today. Realy!
Blogger Jenn, at 4:51 PM  
Mona: No, but they now don't CARE that they're dirty.

Meno: Nasal passages. Coffee. Booze. Create your own image then.

Emma: I let you in my blog and you smash up the joint. I just can't HAVE nice things.
Blogger Elliot, at 1:05 AM  

Say sump-tun