Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Kick Me

I've been taking these incredibly long, stupid breaks, haven't I? Sometimes, sitting down at a blog is like pulling up my chair all the way INTO the fireplace. I constantly think of all my readers, and even communicate with some off the blog-line (I have a messenger account). I feel like I've let some folks down from their levitations. I've thought of recording myself speaking into the mike and slapping that on the blog, but that's sort of cheating, isn't it? I've done it before, but it's not something to make a habit of. If I wanted to do that, I'd just do a podcast (which is still possible). I kind of want to stick to keeping it a writing medium. But, I don't know, I don't always have something clever and wacky to say, nor do I always have the magic cluster of words that brangs forth unto you an "image." I'm just this cartoony guy.

Speaking of which, do you see my new profile picture? I did it on simpsonsmovie.com. There's a link there where you can make your own Simpson's avatar. You can, in effect, "Simpsonize" yourself. My avatar comes frighteningly close to looking like me. I actually am a little creeped out by it, which means, it's gotta stay.

Hey, why don't all of you do that? All of you left to come read my blog, that is. I'd love to see what you all think you look like after you've been run through the Simpson-ator.

Try it out. And post it. And, while you're at it, tell me what you want me to write about. Kid stories? What's in my closet? What's stuck in my teeth today? Give me a swift kick to the buttular region, will ya!
Elliot, 1:43 PM

10 Back at me:

oh definitely what's stuck in your teeth!

hee hee hee...

btw... need to ask you a question. will pop you a note one of these days...
Blogger ipodmomma, at 5:38 PM  
Write about the telephone system, or why the windows on busses are so dumb. That or the strangest thing you've ever eaten.
Blogger Stucco, at 6:09 PM  
Was that you i saw walking around with the "kick me" sign on your back?
Blogger meno, at 10:23 PM  
Write about whatever takes your fancy. But for God's sake man, don't leave us starving for it.

Will check out photo soon.
Blogger Sarah Elaine, at 1:40 AM  
It was great to catch up with you in instant text mode the other day! Maybe that's what your blog needs... its own "window to Jeremiah's soul"... or "computer screen", or whatever!

You're a good soul, my friend!
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 5:17 PM  
Hey I have an idea: how about using one of these blog post titles. *grin*
Blogger Lynnea, at 7:05 PM  
I tried to Simpsonify my self, but problematically, there are no Simpsonians with handlebar moustaches. I sense a subtle discrimination.
Blogger Stucco, at 3:06 PM  
Ipod: I'll accompany that post with photos!

Stucco: All good ideas, especially the strangest thing I've ever eaten idea. Of course, that'll be a top 5 list and it will alienate half of those who read it.

Meno: Actually, by the time I discovered it, someone had added a "...several times" sign to my back as well.

Sarah: Stomach growls always inspire me to write.

TG: Ditto, dude!

Maggie: You know, I think I will! I forgot about those!

Stucco: There's another site where you can upload a photo of yourself and, as if by magic, it'll Simpsonize you. I'll look for that...
Blogger Elliot, at 1:01 PM  
I did the avatar. That's fun, like finding your inner M&M avatar. Really...
Blogger Jenn, at 2:08 PM  
I Simpsonized my whole family, what fun!
Blogger sari, at 1:43 PM  

Say sump-tun