Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Condolences

I was going to reveal my "post-a-day" strategy today, but, my heart is keeping me from it. I instead have to send whatever good will I have the spiritual ability to send out to the people in Minneapolis. I live in a city of bridges, a lot of them stretching over beautiful expanses, and I shudder at the horror the victims must have experienced as they were participating in a routine, and possibly calming, commute. Yet more proof that hell has the keys to everyone's life. I'm extremely affected by what happened and I hope the best for the survivors, and, at some point, some measure of peace for those who didn't survive, and their families.

I'll resume normal operations tomorrow...
Elliot, 9:16 AM

2 Back at me:

I know what you mean... just truly tragic...
Blogger ipodmomma, at 12:55 PM  
I have had CNN on all day, and I just can't imagine what being there must have been like. My heart just breaks to think of these people in this situation.
Blogger Liv, at 6:09 PM  

Say sump-tun