Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dream Lover

I had this dream about a demure British girl who prepared a wonderful meal of tea and crumpets for me and she spoke to me softly and smiled when I spoke and I fell right in love with her and remained in love with her even after I awoke. Beyond the moral issue of being in love with a woman who's not my wife, is the psychotic issue of being in love with a woman who, as far as I know, exists only in my head. (Okay, that's TWO sentences. Maybe I'm "developing". And, by the way, my wife knows about the dream girl, and she approves!)
Elliot, 11:20 AM

6 Back at me:

If you're going to fall in love with a dream girl, she should be a Brit :)
Blogger flutter, at 12:01 PM  
you know, a crumpet is much like an English muffin....
Blogger ipodmomma, at 3:12 PM  
Whatever happened to that girl you drooled over... I think you even blogged about her once or a billion times??

Come check out the auction!
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 2:48 PM  
I think she should be a Brit too.

I was coming over to apologize for being absent but I see I was sorely missed...last month and a half ago.

Has the Big Boss or 127.0.0.1 been keeping you away?
Blogger Jenn, at 1:54 AM  
or is it half a month.

I'm tired now and going to bed.
Blogger Jenn, at 1:55 AM  
Jeremiah, Jeremiah, where for art thou oh Jeremiah?????
Blogger ipm, at 8:18 PM  

Say sump-tun