Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Just Give it to Me Straight, Doc

So, I did the "procedure" and my diagnosis, with the heading, "Good News!" read, "I only found a polyp, which I removed, some internal hemorroids, and evidence of a past ulcer in your small intestine", which, of course, made me wonder what the hell the BAD news was....

...(there was none!).

Labels:

Elliot, 9:49 AM

6 Back at me:

I am loving this one sentence thing.
Blogger flutter, at 12:08 PM  
Is this your version of the Bulwer Lytton fiction contest?
Blogger Jenn, at 2:25 AM  
yeah!!! glad all is well....
Blogger ipodmomma, at 6:39 AM  
Hooray for the good news! Did the doctor pronounce the thing? That's, like, one for the spelling bee!
Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 8:13 AM  
Flutter: It's still pressure:
Must...get...to...the...period..!

Emma: Ha! I suppose so. To be brutally, embarrassingly honest, I have notebooks FULL of award-winning entries!

Ipod: Yes. On to back problems!

Mona: I asked the assistant, to pronounce it and it actually rolled out of her mouth like she was saying "Hello." Struck me silent. I just lay prone and said "Do what you will." But, enough about me...HEY YA, MONA! Damn glad to see your words again!
Blogger Elliot, at 8:46 AM  
We went through all sorts of things like this last year with my husband...not fun to go through but much better after you're all fixed up, that's for sure.

The "cleansing" part, yes, that was exciting. I can feel for you there.
Blogger sari, at 8:55 AM  

Say sump-tun