Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

One Hundred Years from Today...

Courtesy of the Tombstone Generator, I get to see something that, let's face it, I'm probably not going to get a chance to view, unless I get in some trouble with the mob and they march me to a "prepared" resting spot.






Elliot, 8:47 AM

6 Back at me:

Heh I like this
Blogger flutter, at 11:24 AM  
That was the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks!
Blogger Sarah Elaine, at 1:12 PM  
nice.....that would make everyone wonder, too. Like how long *can* you hold your breath?
Blogger Jenn, at 10:14 PM  
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

I just keep laughing. I'm going to have to go to that site.
Blogger sari, at 8:52 AM  
Flutter, Sarah, and Sari: Maybe I'll put this epitaph in my will. If someone's going to laugh at my grave, I want to be the one telling the joke...

And, Sari, I see your photo and I compared it to the Simpsonization of you and, yep, pretty close!

Emma: Oh, I can hold my breath a looooong time! (name the reference--I bet you know!)
Blogger Elliot, at 11:20 AM  
Where do you get all this shit, man??

First it's Simponisms, now it's epitaphs... what next???

Last night I was at the comedy club, and to be honest I can't remember a single joke. This, on the other hand, I will recall for some time - thanks!
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 12:45 PM  

Say sump-tun