Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Aye! Still His Mighty Chest Does Pain Him!

Well, I'm still suffering from my pleural issues. I don't feel much like moving around, and I'm not good for the kids because whenever a bolt of pain erupts across my chest, my Tourette's acts up and I snarl out words that, normally, I reserve for errant drivers, conservatives, or for bad Dallas Cowboys plays. The kids act shocked and run from the room in faux horror, and that just makes me laugh, which in turn aggravates my pleural issues, which in turn makes me curse again. It's a vicious, vicious sphere.

By the way, some of you may be confused as to what exactly hurts, so, merely as a service, I obtained a recent photo of myself and I circled the region that is causing me the pain. I hope the photo clears things up.


Ha! Ha! Ha! (URGH!! SON-OF-A ... !!!)

Labels:

Elliot, 11:38 AM

2 Back at me:

You need to eat more and get out into the sun.
Blogger meno, at 1:53 PM  
you goof! stop that laughing...

tee hee hee....
Blogger ipm, at 8:47 PM  

Say sump-tun