Jeremiah's School of Levitation

Upsy-Daisy!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where's the bathroom?

Okay. Um. This place looks familiar. Like I've been here before. Like I've squatted here afore. Pretty comfortable! Who kept the bed warm? Nice! Okay, I'll stay a bit. I just need to know two things. Where's the fridge? Where's the bathroom? And, who's got the remote? Okay, I need to know three things.
Elliot, 12:09 AM

2 Back at me:

"Where's the fridge?"

It hasn't moved, but be mindful of the cottage cheese - I think you brought it the last time you were through, no?

Where's the bathroom?

-----I think that's one of the most commonly asked questions when in a foreign country. With all that you left in the fridge, you should feel right at home.

And, who's got the remote?

-----Good question, but just think of the exercise you'd miss out on because of it. Now you don't have to worry about how often you go to the fridge!

Good to read you again!! Keep it coming.

...as for "Who kept the bed warm?", I dare not venture a guess. That, I leave to you... if you can indeed remember.
Blogger Turtle Guy, at 11:15 PM  
dude!!! Seattle kicked some Jet butt...

Happy Christmas... how the heck are you?
Blogger ipm, at 5:52 AM  

Say sump-tun